IO2: Go Green Portal
and Mobile App
IO2- GO GREEN OPEN INTERACTIVE PORTAL/MOBILE APP AND THE BAROMETRE FOR MEASURING SCHOOLS’ ECO-PERFORMANCE
The Schools Go Green OPEN INTERACTIVE PORTAL was created to bring together teachers and students from primary schools from all across Europe with the ulimate aim to increase enviromental awareness and make schools green and more sustainable. The The Schools Go Green OPEN INTERACTIVE PORTAL provides the following functionalities:
- The Go Green Barometre, an assessment tool to monitor schools’ green orientation and performance. The consortium developed 3 assessment tools, one for schools, one for teachers and one for students. After users complete the assessment survey they are presented with feedback on how to improve their environmental actions.
- The Mapping Tool provides the opportunity to map, record and present good practices, initiatives and programs which promote green and environmental education and can be utilized by teachers.
- The E-Academy incuding the seven modules, lesson plans, hanbooks, quizzes etc.
- The E-Databank which includes all the resources, tools and supportive material for teachers, parents ad students
- The E-Network where teachers, students and others can communicate and exchange good practices
Visit The Schools Go Green Open Interactive Portal
Click here https://sgg.erasmus.site/